Publishing Solutions Representative – Inside Sales
Kendall Hunt Publishing Company
Posted On 10/03/2022
If you have a knack for sales, or just have the right attitude, we would love to talk to you about our Publishing Sales Career Opportunities here at Kendall Hunt Publishing! In this inside sales role, as a Publishing Solutions Representative, you will maximize adoption sales of existing nationally marketed backlist titles through effective relationship building and ongoing communication. We provide on the job training, job shadowing, and continuous support from upper management to help you succeed.
What Will You Do?
- Responsible for lead generation (original material and/or customization) for Acquisition Editors
- Builds and maintains effective customer relationships
- Establishes relationships via phone and e-mail with new adopters
- Periodically travel to attend conventions or national sales meetings
- Special projects and other sales and marketing-related duties as assigned
- Understand and be able to train on current technologies and their associated resources
Who Is Kendall Hunt Publishing?
Throughout its history, Kendall Hunt Publishing has grown with an emphasis on its employees, fearlessness in innovation, and a strong grip on its values. Today Kendall Hunt continues to expand by growing its number of educational products, creating new companies,
and extending its services across the country and beyond. Through diversity and willingness to adapt to the ever-changing publishing industry, Kendall Hunt is a company dedicated to growing with the public to best serve the people of the community.
When you work at Kendall Hunt you immediately notice the collaboration, friendliness, and a sense of purpose amongst our employees. Our customers, students, authors, and other outside contacts are always our top priority. We are constantly uncovering new sales channels for current product lines or finding new products to sell to current customers. Join our team of evolving employees to help us maintain our competitive edge in the industries we serve. https://www.kendallhunt.com.
Who You Are...
- A top performer that's used to going above and beyond the minimum expectations
- Competitive, highly organized, and self-driven
- This role does not require a certain background, only someone who has an interest in learning more about the publishing sales industry
- This role could be considered entry level; we are looking for someone who has that internal drive to hit goals and very self-motivated
- You must have an associate degree - we are looking for the right person, not necessarily a specific degree
Why Us? We Understand It's More Than Just a Job!
Choosing a career path can be one of the most important decisions in one's life. Work is part of a person's identity. People need compelling reasons to remain at a job and a company day after day, year after year. As you consider a career change, we understand the benefits an employer offers are just as appealing as the job itself.
Our companies offer -
- Job Stability. Kendall Hunt and their family of companies have been around for over 75 years
- Career Growth. Gain some great experience to promote to higher roles - many of our leadership and upper management staff worked their way up in our family of companies
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance with Company paid life insurance, short term and long-term disability
- Generous company match on 401(k) plan, as well as profit sharing
- A generous PTO package at hire, plus paid holidays
- Scholarship and tuition reimbursement
An Equal Opportunity Employer