Quality Control Inspector
Webber Metal Products
Posted On 09/28/2022
We are in need of a Quality Control inspector for our 2nd shift 3:30pm-12:00. You will be working with State of the art equipment helping our machine operators to produce quality parts. Generally after training you will be working independently with the shop employees.
Principle duties and Responsibilities
Inspects materials and products, such as aluminum and steel castings, using CMM, blue prints, written instruction, and gages to verify accuracy.
- Interpret engineering drawings and diagrams to determine quality and reliability standards.
- Examine products for tolerances to customer’s specifications using customer supplied blue prints.
- Offer suggestions to correct flaws when out of tolerance.
- Assist in the training of employees in the proper use of quality measuring devices (i.e.: Micro-Height)
- Run checks on machined customer products to ensure quality standards are met.
- Have an understanding of CNC machines and the of sequence of operations, tool selection and performance.
- The ability to meet deadlines and to concentrate and pay attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills in working with others.