Radiology Technician-Clinic Resource Float
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital
Posted On 10/31/2022
Sign-On Bonus: $3,000 for qualifiying applicants!
We are looking for a full-time Radiology Tech to work in our Clinic Resource Float Pool. This position will float to all clinics including: Family Practice, Urology, Cardiology and Urgent Care. Work hours will be variable, days/evenings, for 80 hours per pay period. There is a weekend and holiday rotation.
Why UnityPoint Health?
- Commitment to our Team – We’ve been named a Top 150 Place to Work in Healthcare 2022 by Becker’s Healthcare for our commitment to our team members.
- Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.
- Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
- Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work. https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org/
- Under the direction of the radiology management staff and in coordination with the radiologist, the radiological technologist will provide care to patients for the purpose of diagnosis and/or treatment of anatomic and physiologic disorders.
- Responsible for providing office receptionist services for the office; greeting patients and visitors, take appropriate messages for triaging calls and scheduling patient appointments.
- Responsible for accurate documentation and filing dictation, all medical records and patient charts.
- Maintain courteous, caring and professional attitude to all individuals contacting the office.
Professional responsibilities include strictly adhering to detail in the technical performance of radiology procedure, solving
practical and analytical problems, resolving conflict, and implementing constructive changes. This position requires initiative,
ingenuity, and independent judgment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates must have a 2 years Associates Degree in Radiology. Must have an active Iowa Permit to Practice Radiology and an ARRT.
- Area of Interest: Medical Imaging and Radiology - Non-Nursing;
- FTE/Hours per pay period: 1.0;
- Department: Clinic Nursing Float Pool;
- Shift: Variable, days/evenings, for 80 hours per pay period. There is a weekend and holiday rotation.;
- Job ID: 111895;