Registration Specialist – Nights, Part-Time
Grant Regional Health Center
Posted On 07/12/2022
TITLE: Registration Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Patient Registration
POSITION STATUS/HOURS: Part-time Nights (24 hours/week = .6 FTE). Varying shifts from 6:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m., with a weekend and holiday rotation. Schedule subject to change to meet the needs of GRHC. Benefit eligible position!
The Registration Specialist will be located in the Registration department and will perform the following
• Follow the hospital’s process in accomplishing the efficient, orderly, and accurate admission of inpatients, outpatients, specialty clinics, emergency, and walk-in care
• Assist in maintaining monthly quality assurance documentation
• Be responsible for verification of insurance information through web-based systems
• Enter applicable patient information into computer database
• Assist with the scheduling of patient services for GRHC specialists, as well as hospital-based services
• Be capable of handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Work closely with other departments
• Other duties as assigned
High school graduate. Advanced education preferred. A super user of computer technology and programs, detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy in data entry a must. Previous healthcare/insurance or bookkeeping experience preferred. Required skills include: successful customer service, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced trauma setting, proven problem-solving capabilities, critical thinking skills and work independently.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidate offered employment will complete criminal background check, health requirements (including drug urine), and credit check as condition of employment.
Internal applicants: Apply online in ADP Career Center prior to 5:00 p.m. on Monday, July 18, 2022.
External applicants: Apply on-line at www.grantregional.com and attach an updated resume. Interviews will begin as qualified applicants are received so apply soon!