Crescent Electric Supply Co
Posted On 10/27/2022
As a Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining solid, long-term business relationships with customers and reaching sales and gross margin goals while developing a sustainable sales/profit volume in your assigned territory. This includes prospecting and soliciting orders, identifying customer needs, and proposing solutions and appropriate products and services to meet those needs.
Introduce, demonstrate and sell products and services, offer add-on and up-sell products that may benefit the customer, and suggest alternative products when a customer requested product is not available. Assist customers by pricing bills of material.
Execute sales effort in an ethical and professional manner that will reflect favorably on the reputation of both the salesperson and the company.
Attend sales, product, and other branch/company meetings.
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or 1 to 2 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Valid driver's license and ability to travel often in the assigned territory and occasionally travel to attend company and vendor activities and events.
Total Rewards and Benefits
Crescent Electric's compensation package includes an array of top-tier benefit options, including:
- Eligibility for health, and dental, vision coverage, 401(k) plan, and flexible spending accounts, subject to plan terms.
- Eligibility for company-paid benefits such as life insurance, short-term disability, long-term care, and Employee Assistance Program, subject to applicable waiting periods.
- Excused Absence time off and Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Company-paid holidays.
- Other benefits for which you may be eligible includes supplemental life insurance, hospital indemnity, and accident and critical illness benefits with cancer coverage.
- Eligibility: Employees are eligible for health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits on the first of the month following 30 days of employment. Employees who are 21 years of age or older will be automatically enrolled in the company’s 401(k) plan once they achieve 90 days of employment.
Family Owned. Culture of Quality. Opportunities to Advance.
Crescent is transforming and we are on a mission to power the communities we serve through teamwork and relentless customer focus. We have a vision of uncompromising teamwork committed to becoming the industry leader for our employees, suppliers, and shareholders. At Crescent, you will have the opportunity to develop professionally, grow personally and have the flexibility to balance your life's priorities. Let's serve together. Let's power our communities together. Let's become THE industry leaders...together.
Crescent Electric Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates are subject to pre-employment assessments, Motor Vehicle Record review, criminal background checks, references check, and a post-offer drug screen.