Sales Support Representative
Posted On 03/10/2023
The Mi-T-M Sales Support Team Serve as the front line of customer contact by way of inbound and outbound calls, email, and fax. Includes complete product knowledge, technical troubleshooting and product sales. If you are an individual who takes pride in your work and achievements, embraces change, and believes that challenges are simply an opportunity, we invite you to apply with our company.
Overview: The ideal Sales Support Representative candidate will have a high level of customer service, understanding sales, and some technical background. The successful applicant will have outstanding organization and time managements skills; strong attention to detail; excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to multitask and good computer knowledge. We are excited to bring someone onboard that can learn quickly, have a positive attitude, work well in a team, and who is willing to be nimble in doing various tasks to get the jobs done. Candidates must be cooperative in a team environment, and have a great working attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Front line customer contact by way of inbound and outbound calls, emails and fax
- Requires complete product knowledge, proven sales skills, competent technical troubleshooting background, and strong communication skills
- Must demonstrate competency in Word, Excel and data entry
- Previous sales and mechanical skills a plus
- Communicates and collaborates with internal teams and external customers to support sales and building the Mi-T-M brand.
- Additional duties as assigned by manager
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and as a team in a flexible environment, requiring attention to detail and confidentiality
- Strong communication, organizational, proofing and writing skills
- Candidate must be reliable, regular attendance is required.
- Excellent work ethic with the ability to work unsupervised or with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle stress while operating with a sense of urgency and using good judgement
- Ambitious, quick learner, with a positive and friendly attitude
- Full time position, 1st shift:
- Flexibility is a must to accommodate a rotating schedule between the hours of 7:30 am – 5:30 pm Monday-Friday.
- In-house training program will offer knowledge of company products and services.
Pre-employment drug test is required