Salesforce Data Engineer
Dupaco Community Credit Union
Posted On 06/01/2023
Do you have a knack for designing, developing, and maintaining data pipelines that support marketing campaigns and initiatives? Bring your Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience to Dupaco and help the Data and Marketing teams identify data needs and provide data-driven solutions to improve our marketing efforts in the Salesforce Data Engineer role!
A Dupaco Career is different. You'll work with an inclusive crew of caring and passionate people while you join them in working together toward a higher purpose. When you get here, you’ll know that your voice is valued and heard. You’ll find new and unique ways to make a positive impact just by being you. Dupaco also offers a comprehensive benefits package, a competitive salary, various training/development opportunities and more!
- Design, develop and maintain data pipelines that support marketing campaigns and other initiatives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify data needs and provide data-driven solutions to improve marketing efforts.
- Build and maintain Extract, Transformat & Load (ETL) processes to extract data from various sources and load into Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Develop and maintain data integration and transformation processes.
- Ensure data quality, accuracy, and consistency in all data sources.
- Identify and resolve data-related issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Stay up to date with emerging trends and technologies in data engineering, including innovations with Salesforce data management.
- Create and maintain data architecture and database design documentation.
- Assist in data analysis and in providing insights to the marketing team to support data-driven decision making.
- Work with IT and security teams to ensure that data systems are secure and compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce CRM and/or other Salesforce Marketing applications.
- 2+ years’ experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining data pipelines and data models and/or building ETL processes and integrating data from multiple sources.
- Experience with SQL, Python, and other programming languages and data analysis preferred.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or PowerBI, preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to identify and troubleshoot complex data-related issues.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Knowledge of data privacy and security regulations, as well as data governance best practices.
- Experience with agile project methodology and working in cross-functional teams.
- Proficient in SQL query and relational databases (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server).
*This role does not allow for remote work outside of Dupaco's geographic branch network (Iowa, Wisconsin, and Illinois) and the selected candidate must reside or relocate to this area.