Webber Metal Products
Posted On 05/13/2022
- The basic ability to read, comprehend and follow blue prints and the ability to perform basic arithmetic calculations in order to perform the basic tasks described above. This is normally acquired through the completion of a high school education and on-the-job experience.
- Sets stops and guides to control the dimension of cuts, using a steel ruler. This experience is usually acquired through on-the-job experience.
- Has a basic understanding of the safe operation of overhead cranes and saw operations. This is obtained through on-the-job training
- The ability to meet deadlines and to concentrate and pay attention to detail and quality through the use of appropriate gages, for 80% of work time.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to work others.
- Standing and walking required for over 2/3(+) of work time.
- Work requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and has been classified as medium duty per the Department of Labor standards.