ERP Eclipse Support
Crescent Electric Supply Co
Posted On 08/11/2023
As a Senior ERP Administrator, you are responsible for planning, directing, and supporting all aspects of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications to meet the business priorities and goals for the organization. You will play a leadership role for providing service to the finance, operations, and human resources departments along with branch offices and the ERP systems and commercial software they utilize.
- Analyze enterprise business drivers to develop necessary ERP requirements.
- Oversee ERP implementation for information services and ongoing support activities for ERP systems and applications.
- Directly ensure that the ERP system meets the needs of the organization and align applications information and functionality with business requirements.
- Take a leadership role with reporting/business intelligence methodologies and data warehouse needs of the organization.
- Communicate the plans, status, and concerns of the department on a regular basis via written, verbal, and/or email communication with IT leadership.
- Coordinate the monitoring of ERP systems to ensure the requirements of the users are being met.
- Proactively engage other business leaders to determine and plan ERP solutions.
- Identify needs, evaluate solutions, and make suggestions to IT leadership regarding equipment, programs, and procedures.
- Oversee ERP support and project requests through the help desk which encourages input to the design, enhancement, and decisions of all ERP systems and services.
- Stay current on trends and issues in the IT and electrical wholesale industries.
- Ability to be on call in response to system failures or other problems that might interrupt system operation during the scheduled system availability commitment.
- Exceptional communication, organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with partners and internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to perform information technology planning, organization, and development.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience working with ERP technology, such as Epicor Eclipse.
- 5+ years of experience working in the wholesale distribution industry, preferred.
- 3+ years of experience with RHEL and Windows server operating system administration and script development.
- 3+ years of experience managing large scale projects related to ERP migrations, implementation, and enterprise system management.
Total Rewards and Benefits
Crescent Electric's compensation package includes an array of top-tier benefit options, including:
- Eligibility for health, and dental, vision coverage, 401(k) plan, and flexible spending accounts, subject to plan terms.
- Eligibility for company-paid benefits such as life insurance, short-term disability, long-term care, and Employee Assistance Program, subject to applicable waiting periods.
- Excused Absence time off and Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Company-paid holidays.
- Other benefits for which you may be eligible includes supplemental life insurance, hospital indemnity, and accident and critical illness benefits with cancer coverage.
- Eligibility: Employees are eligible for health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits on the first of the month following 30 days of employment. Employees who are 21 years of age or older will be automatically enrolled in the company’s 401(k) plan once they achieve 90 days of employment.
Family Owned. Culture of Quality. Opportunities to Advance.
Crescent is transforming and we are on a mission to power the communities we serve through teamwork and relentless customer focus. We have a vision of uncompromising teamwork committed to becoming the industry leader for our employees, suppliers, and shareholders. At Crescent, you will have the opportunity to develop professionally, grow personally and have the flexibility to balance your life's priorities. Let's serve together. Let's power our communities together. Let's become THE industry leaders...together.
Crescent Electric Supply is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. Crescent Electric Supply does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, race, national origin, gender, religion, marital status, disability, veteran, military status, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Veterans and military spouses are highly encouraged to apply. We recognize and value the unique strengths of the military community in supporting our mission to serve those who have served. Candidates are subject to pre-employment assessments, Motor Vehicle Record review, criminal background checks, references check, and a post-offer drug screen.