Server, PT, 1st Shift, Health Center – Weekend Package
Posted On 12/04/2023
Status: Part Time
Shift: 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Location: Health Center
If you have a passion for helping others and for building relationships while you learn and grow as a person and in your career, Stonehill is looking for you!
At Stonehill Communities, you build relationships with our residents while providing excellent customer service assisting residents at meal times. You make a difference in the lives of the residents and families we serve. Together with your supportive team, you will create an environment where residents thrive and all feel welcome.
This position will be scheduled in our Health Center 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. every Saturday and every Sunday plus every other holiday on rotation. As Weekend Package, you will received one weekend off each quarter (every three months) in which you have no absences. Holiday pay is paid at double time your base rate of pay.
As a Server, you are part of the Dining Services team with responsibilities that include setting tables, taking meal orders, serving the meal to the residence, and cleaning up. This position supports the family friendly environment that includes great conversation and lots of laughter.
We are proud to offer benefits that support your life:
- Pay based on experience in health care or customer service
- Additional premiums available plus shift differential
- Options for advanced positions
- Shift differential for 2nd and 3rd
- Weekend Package at Time and Half
- Referral Bonus of up to $1,500.00
- Competitive Benefit Package
- First $3,000 in healthcare expenses paid by Stonehill
- CNA class and tests paid by Stonehill
- Scholarships and Tuition Assistance
- Free Wellness Center Membership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to complete required in-service training requirements
- Positive attitude
Stonehill Communities is an equal opportunity employer.