Posted On 02/27/2023
Foodliner, Inc. is seeking a Staff Accountant. As staff accountant, you will be responsible for performing accounting functions to ensure consistency in reporting and compliance with accounting principles.
- Paid Time Off----80 Hours in the first year!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer match
- $50,000 company paid Life Insurance Policy
- Friendly work environment
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Prepare and post journal entries for the monthly financial close process
- Generate financial statements and review for accuracy
- Prepare and review reconciliations of key general ledger accounts
- Complete a wide variety of ad hoc analytical projects and tasks as needed
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related business discipline
- 1-3 years’ experience as a Staff Accountant
- Inquisitive and innovative—someone with great intellectual curiosity
- Effective at time-management and balancing competing priorities and projects
- Superior computer skills, especially proficiency with Microsoft Excel
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer – Qualified women, minorities and people with disabilities encouraged to apply.