Surveillance Agent-$1,500 Sign On Bonus
Diamond Jo Casino
Posted On 05/24/2023
Diamond Jo Casino is looking for AWESOME PEOPLE like YOU! Full-Time positions are available!
$1,500 Sign On BONUS!
*$500 paid at 3 months, $500 paid at 6 months, and $500 paid at 1 year of employment
Amazing Full-Time job with Great Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, and more!), Competitive Wages, On-The-Job Training, Employee Perks & Discounts, and Advancement Opportunities!
The Surveillance Agents at the Diamond Jo Casino are responsible for monitoring the activities of the casino floor and all areas of the property. They do this by utilizing specific equipment to respond to, identify, and record questionable activities. What’s a Surveillance Agent do on a daily basis?
- Utilize electronic video observation and recording equipment to maintain observation of entire property,
- Monitor all areas of the casino for any act of suspicious and/or illegal activities and advise supervisors immediately,
- Record entries on daily shift reports and audits, and
- Cooperate with individual departmental investigation and law enforcement agency investigations as needed
Interested? Bring your outstanding skills to the Diamond Jo! #Winning Is Just the Beginning
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum of 6 months casino experience preferred
- Knowledge of CCTV system, all casino games, working knowledge of Microsoft office programs
- Must be able to stand, sit, or walk for extended periods of time
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations