Technical Support Representative
Managed Solutions Group
Posted On 11/06/2023
The Technical Support Representative will work cooperatively with the Technical Services Manager and other members of the team assisting with the delivery and management of technology-based services and solutions for new and existing customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage customers’ business systems with a focus on maximizing uptime, utilization and optimization.
- Installs, maintains, repairs, upgrades and troubleshoots computer hardware, servers, printers, software and peripherals.
- Designs, implements and supports new and existing networks and solutions utilizing the latest technologies.
- Work in different technological environments and learn new applications on a daily basis.
- Responds to problem tickets, telephone calls, e-mail and personal requests for technical support.
- Facilitate for initial setup of new managed services customers.
- Assist other site team members in supporting customers ongoing fleet operations.
- Engage coworkers and/or third-party resources to provide proactive and ongoing maintenance to ensure service levels are met.
- Works with OEM’s, software providers and third-party vendors
- Communicate account business process opportunities to sales team.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Degree in a related field or 2+ years' experience in a professional technical business or operations support company.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Requires strong computer skills including knowledge of hardware, printers, web-based software platform, networks and MS Office Suite to include proficiency in spreadsheet software and word processing.
Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Must be detail-oriented with excellent written, communication, customer service, organizational and project management skills.
Must be an effective time manager; prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Requires a valid, restriction-free driver's license along with reliable transportation.
Some physical effort is required and ability to lift or move items weighing up to 50 pounds.
Managed Solutions Group offers competitive pay and an excellent benefits package.
To apply, send resume to:
Managed Solutions Group
Attn: Human Resources
120 Bryant Street
Dubuque, IA 52003
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org