Teller Service Associate (Platteville)
Dupaco Community Credit Union
Posted On 06/13/2023
A Dupaco Career is different. You'll work with an inclusive crew of caring, passionate, and fun-loving people and you'll join them in working together toward a higher purpose. When you get here, you’ll know that your voice is valued and heard. You’ll find new and unique ways to make a positive impact just by being you. In the Teller Service Associate role you'll learn skills that will benefit you throughout your Dupaco Career and you'll find with that knowledge you'll 'Know, Show, and Grow' your way through 'YOUR' Career Journey. There’s a lot to love about working at Dupaco… Whether it's a great benefit package that helps YOU take care of YOU and helps YOU save for your future with the a generous 401k match, awesome starting pay of $17/HR, with monthly and annual incentives, and the ability to Build a Career Worth Loving.
- Connecting with members and potential members by providing courteous, professional and knowledgeable service to increase member satisfaction and account usage
- Accurately and efficiently processing transactions – such as deposits, payments, withdrawals, cashing checks, etc.
- Actively listening to identify the member’s unique needs and educating them on appropriate credit union products/ services
- Understand the technology that is available to the members and demonstrate to them how to use it
- Performing miscellaneous operation duties in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Promoting a positive and professional image of the credit union
- High school diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED) or equivalent experience
- Customer service & cash handling experience preferred
- Ability to exude confidence and lead by example in providing outstanding member service to members, potential members, and coworkers
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adjust your communication style to your audience
- A positive attitude and strong desire to help others
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to navigate between multiple programs