Simon’s Trucking Inc.
Posted On 01/20/2023
The Tire Technician is responsible for preventive maintenance and service of commercial tires.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintains, changes, and repairs tires for company vehicles and equipment as needed
- Determine repairable tire conditions and if they will meet DOT and FMCSR guidelines
- Utilize proper tools and equipment to complete work in a safe manner.
- Communicate safety, equipment, tire concerns to the Maintenance Coordinator
- Check work for accuracy, including assisting other members of the team as needed.
- Clean work area when needed and at the end of the shift to maintain a safe work environment.
- Performs routine inspections and maintenance on vehicles and equipment, reports damages and repairs as needed
- Maintain and store tire inventories as needed
- Valid Driver’s License
- We’re looking for someone with a strong work ethic who is willing to go the extra mile to provide exceptional customer service
Equal Opportunity Employer