Truck & Trailer Transfer Driver
Posted On 06/03/2022
Class A CDL Truck/Trailer Transfer Driver
Foodliner, Inc. is one of the largest bulk food carriers in the country and a Transport Topic Top 100 carrier. We are looking for a Professional Class A Truck Driver to join our team to move equipment to and from multiple terminals around the US.
Check out the benefits of the Full-Time Truck/Trailer Transfer driving position:
- Paid Time Off-80 Hours in the First Year!
- Home weekly or more
- FT Transfer Drivers can make $60,000-$70,000 yearly, potential for more!
- Combination of mileage and hourly pay
- $3,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Annual Loyalty Bonus up to $2,750 per year
- Driver Referral Bonus-$6,000
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401K with Employer Match
- $50,000 Company Paid Life Insurance Policy
What we need from a Professional Class A Truck Driver:
- Class A CDL
- Must pass all DOT Requirements, Physical Exam, and Drug Test
- Good MVR and safe driving record
- 12 months Tractor Trailer driving experience plus a Truck Driving school certificate or
- 24 months Class A Tractor Trailer Driving experience
- Must be at least 22 years old
Job Type: Full-Time Professional Class A Truck/Trailer Transfer Driver
Pay: $60,000 to $70,000 /year
Home Time: Home Weekly or more
In this fast paced, high-tech world, Foodliner takes the time to make their drivers feel like the valued team members they are. We treat Truck Drivers like a person, not a number.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer – Qualified women, minorities and people with disabilities encouraged to apply.