Warehouse - Delivery Driver
Crescent Electric Supply Co
Posted On 08/28/2023
As a Delivery Driver, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate delivery and/or pick up of goods to specified locations. Responsibilities also include safe operation of vehicle, vehicle maintenance, and loading and unloading trucks in an efficient manner.
- Load and unload trucks in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Become familiar with delivery routes and customers' preferences.
- Perform warehouse duties when called upon which includes materials handling, shipping and receiving, picking and packing orders.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver's license.
- Current medical certification card and/or the ability to obtain and maintain a medical certification card.
- Ability obtain and maintain forklift certification.
Total Rewards and Benefits
Crescent Electric's compensation package includes an array of top-tier benefit options, including:
- Eligibility for health, and dental, vision coverage, 401(k) plan, and flexible spending accounts, subject to plan terms.
- Eligibility for company-paid benefits such as life insurance, short-term disability, long-term care, and Employee Assistance Program, subject to applicable waiting periods.
- Excused Absence time off and Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Company-paid holidays.
- Other benefits for which you may be eligible includes supplemental life insurance, hospital indemnity, and accident and critical illness benefits with cancer coverage.
- Eligibility: Employees are eligible for health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits on the first of the month following 30 days of employment. Employees who are 21 years of age or older will be automatically enrolled in the company’s 401(k) plan once they achieve 90 days of employment.
Family Owned. Culture of Quality. Opportunities to Advance.
Crescent is transforming and we are on a mission to power the communities we serve through teamwork and relentless customer focus. We have a vision of uncompromising teamwork committed to becoming the industry leader for our employees, suppliers, and shareholders. At Crescent, you will have the opportunity to develop professionally, grow personally and have the flexibility to balance your life's priorities. Let's serve together. Let's power our communities together. Let's become THE industry leaders...together.
Crescent Electric Supply is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. Crescent Electric Supply does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, race, national origin, gender, religion, marital status, disability, veteran, military status, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Veterans and military spouses are highly encouraged to apply. We recognize and value the unique strengths of the military community in supporting our mission to serve those who have served. Candidates are subject to pre-employment assessments, Motor Vehicle Record review, criminal background checks, references check, and a post-offer drug screen.