Posted On 05/25/2022
- Full-time hours available:
- 1st Shift (5:00 AM - 1:30 PM) (7:00 AM - 3:30 PM)
- 2nd Shift (11:30 AM - 8:00 PM)
- We are more than a team; we are a family.
- We are ambitious! We do Whatever It Takes to achieve great things together.
- We understand and encourage the mindful prioritization between career, health, family, and spiritual life.
- Benefit highlights for eligible employees include paid time off, 401k, medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, employee assistance program, lifestyle rewards program, wellness program, and more!
- Re-pack parts into requested amounts, requested package & size of container
- Place all requested items in correct drop zone
- Maintain a safe and orderly storage arrangement for all items handled
- Maintain cleanliness in assigned area
- Maintain records and complete paperwork
- Comply with all OSHA and site-specific safety and PPE requirements
- Work toward continuous improvement
- Stay current with changing technology
- Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures
- For jobs not requiring use of heavy machinery: Employees must be at least 16 years of age to be eligible for employment.
- For jobs requiring use of heavy machinery: Employees must be at least 18 years of age to operate heavy equipment, including but not limited to forklifts and hoists.
- High School Diploma, GED or continuing education preferred
- Previous warehouse, manufacturing, or distribution center experience a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment