Posted On 09/15/2023
We are seeking a skilled Web Developer to join our premier decorated apparel company. Join our team as a Web Developer and contribute your expertise to crafting exceptional online experiences that leave a lasting impact. Your innovative mindset and insight will play a pivotal role in driving our digital success.
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
|Create the technical aspects of websites.
· Support existing infrastructure.
· Develop new technologies.
· Determine site's users.
· Develop graphic design.
· Confer with the client to discuss ideas for the layout, colors, and organization of the site.
· Collect text documents and images.
· Oversee production and implementation.
· Add HTML extensions such as animations and surveys.
· Organize content.
· Use web development software to integrate databases and other information systems.
· Create pages that appeal to the tastes of the site’s users.
· Create Intranets.
· Maintain existing web applications.
· Test web applications units and systems.
· Design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces.
· Develop external web portals.
· Build applications and services for the Web.
· Test applications on various browsers and modify if necessary.
· Architect websites, design data-driven applications, and find efficient client-server solutions.