WEB PRESS ASSISTANT
Woodward Printing Services (A Division of WCI)
Posted On 01/05/2024
- Assists press operators and production manager with functions pertaining to daily pressroom activities.
- Jogs, stacks and ties the product coming from the press.
- Assists with web press set-up.
- Assists with cleaning the web press and pressroom.
- Fills ink fountains as needed.
- Assists with maintenance of the web press area and related equipment.
- Bends and mounts plates.
- Actively participates in all safety training sessions, applies safe practices to job tasks, and reports all safety concerns and incidents to management as quickly as possible.
- Participates in the Great Game of Business.
- All other duties as assigned by managers.
Behavior: Responsive to the needs of all internal and commercial customers by working as a team to meet deadlines and quality objectives. Completes tasks in a safe, consistent and dependable manner. Acts in a manner consistent with the values of WCI as expressed through the vision, mission, core values and ESOP culture.
Skills: Good communication and basic math, reading and writing. Ability to lift 50 lbs. and complete physical tasks. Lift, twist, bend and stand for extended periods of time.
Knowledge: High school diploma or equivalent.