Welder – 2nd Shift
Posted On 09/30/2022
$2 per hour Shift Differential!
Sign-on Bonus of up to $1,200.00!
The ideal candidate will weld different types of material and thicknesses using various welding processes. We are excited to bring someone onboard that can learn quickly, have a positive attitude, work well in a team, and who is willing to do various tasks to get the jobs done. Candidates must be cooperative in a team environment, and have a great working attitude
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives instructions, prints, and work orders for the job.
- Must be able to follow work written and verbal work instruction/procedures
- Fabricates parts by welding various metals by using welding techniques and appropriate welding equipment
- Cleans and prepares surfaces to be welded. Sets up, assembles, and welds parts.
- Repair defective surfaces.
- Keeps equipment and work area clean and orderly.
- Additional duties as assigned by manager
- Requires blue-print reading skills, production welding experience or trade school welding program and the successful completion of a welding test.
- Proficient ability in MIG welding, the use of an acetylene torch, and basic knowledge of TIG welding.
- Work involves varying degrees of precision and control where damage could be considerable.
- Working knowledge of sheet metal
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Candidate must be reliable, regular attendance is required
- Excellent work ethic with the ability to work unsupervised or with minimal supervision while meeting all product quality requirements
- Full time position
- 2nd shift: Monday – Thursday 3:00 pm – 1:15 am
- Must be willing to work overtime as required
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts
- Requires frequent standing, walking and bending. Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Pre-employment drug test and strength test are required
- Competitive wages
- Vacation, PTO, paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Safety PPE allowance
- Ample growth opportunities
- Weekly Pay
- Employee discount
- Flex spending plan
- Live the Mi-T-M brand every day
- Build the best equipment in the industry
- Support your fellow employees
- Enjoy companywide employee lunches, softball tournaments, and employee recognition awards
To Apply Now on Mi-T-M's website, please visit: https://www.mitm.com/careers/available-positions/
To learn more about our company please watch the following videos or visit our website!
Company Profile - Video
Fabrication Facility Tour - Video